Registered Nurse (RN) Baby Care Toronto
Licensed RN or LPN professionals
Baby nurses are caregivers, teachers, advocates, counselors, and supporters. They identify problem areas for both the mother and the baby and address the issues to prevent or reduce PPD (postpartum depression), and the baby blues. Our Toronto baby care nurses are professionally trained and registered nurses.
A Registered Nurse cares for healthy babies also. They are available to help you day or night.
For registered baby care nurse in Toronto, call us today at 1-(888) 515-8390.
WHAT IS A BABY NURSE
The term Baby Nurse is used to describe a caregiver that specializes in
working with newborns.
- Breastfeeding support
- Changing, bathing, and feeding the baby
- Prepare bottles for feeding
- Pump preparation and cleaning
- Soothing and helping to alleviate baby’s discomfort
- Post circumcision care
- Monitoring baby’s growth and development
- Establishing proper sleeping and eating routines
- Complete care of baby during the night
- Maintaining a log of the baby’s night-time activities
- Organize the nursery
- Educate and support parents
- Recognize and assist with Reflux and Colic
- Communicate with parents to provide consistency for baby and mother
- Troubleshoot potential issues of concern and offer professional options to resolve them
- Facilitate the transition from pregnancy to having the baby home
We would love to assist you.
Tell us how we can help you have the best pregnancy and delivery experience.