What is a Maternity Consultant?
A maternity consultant is a professional who provides education, support, information and assistance to pregnant people and families navigating the healthcare system. They are experienced in all aspects of pregnancy, birth, and postpartum care.
“Objective and supportive educator, who uses her knowledge of all aspects relating to preconception, pregnancy, birth and newborn care together with her consultant skills to determine the types of services and products that are best suited to her client’s journey towards parenthood“
The Birthful Podcast
We Offer the following services:
- Prenatal consult
- Choosing your health care providers
- Birth prep and Birth debriefs
- Birth options and labour
- Coping techniques
- What to expect
- What is normal or not normal
- Testing and vaccines in pregnancy
- Feminine hygiene and products
- Normal discomforts of pregnancy
- Nutrition & Food safety
- Preparation for birth and baby
- Establish and support breastfeeding
- Postpartum normal and concerns
- Allied health professions and medications in pregnancy
- Packing your birth bag
Contact us for more extensive and detailed packages
We would love to assist you.
Tell us how we can help you have the best pregnancy and delivery experience.