National Sleep Foundations recommends that a newborn should be sleeping 14-18 hours each day. “Babies, children, and teens need significantly more sleep than adults to support their rapid mental and physical development.”
HOW MUCH SLEEP DOES YOUR NEWBORN NEED?
Newborns sleep approximately 14 – 18 hours a day.
Sleep Consultants will:
- Establish healthy sleep habits
- Identify Sleep milestones: stages and transitions
- Identify safe sleep environments – Preventing SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome)
- Address common sleeping challenges and provide solutions
- Recognize and consider medical conditions which affect sleep
- Work out solutions with the parent
We would love to assist you.
Tell us how we can help you have the best pregnancy and delivery experience.